A good pasta seasoning is hard to come by. That’s why you should make your own DIY seasoning for pasta noodles! Just mix all the ingredients and store them in a transparent spice jar. Use the seasoning in all kinds of meals, see suggestions in the post above.
Keyword: how to make spaghetti seasoning, spaghetti seasoning recipe
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Servings: 10 uses
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano dried
- 3 Tablespoons Basil dried
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary dried & smashed a bit
- 2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in-store in an airtight container to use another day.
- Simply add some of the spaghetti seasonings into your pasta sauce during the cooking process to add amazing Italian flavors!
- Substitute marjoram with oregano if you prefer it that way.
- Use quality herbs and spices for the best result
- You can toast the rosemary needles for a few seconds in a dry pan to release the flavors. That way the rosemary will dry and you can smash it better into smaller pieces.
- Store in an airtight container to preserve for a longer period of time. Use a transparent container so that you remember to use it.
- Mix the seasoning before you use it because some spices are heavier than others and tend to fall to the bottom of the spice jar.
- I don’t add salt to the seasoning mix. You can always add salt to the dish during the cooking process.