This oh-so-flavorful and tangy Moroccan Chermoula Sauce will serve as a healthy addition to your seafood, poultry, meat and vegetable dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 cup
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- a pinch cayenne pepper or to taste
- Place the cumin, coriander, and paprika in a frying pan and cook over medium heat for 30-60 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Combine these spices with the rest of the ingredients and pulse in a food processor until smooth.
Calories: 1038kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 110g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Sodium: 997mg | Potassium: 572mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5950IU | Vitamin C: 71.6mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 7.9mg